**UPDATE** Auditions for “Moon Over Buffalo” have been extended! You may audition Saturday December 14 in Auburn starting at 11am. Email email@example.com and provide your email so you can be contacted to set up an audition time. Location to be provided. We are still looking to cast the roles of George, Howard, Paul and Eileen.
- Please bring a resume and a recent photo.You will be asked to fill out an audition form when you arrive.
- You will be asked to perform a cold reading from the script.
- Please arrive no later than the starting time of the audition. No appointment is necessary.
- Plan to attend either Friday or Saturday. You do not need to attend both dates.
• Callbacks, if necessary: Date to be determined. You will
be notified if you need to come to the callback.
Moon Over Buffalo will perform Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays at the General Gomez Art and Event Center in Auburn from March 13 to March 28, 2020. Evening performances begin at 7:30 pm and Saturday and Sunday matinees begin at 2:00 pm. The third weekend features both a matinee and evening performances on Saturday.
Director: Yolla Ryder
Producers: Amy Linden, Alana Szymanski, Mitzi Fishman and Julie Rosch
George Hay, a traveling actor. Mature actor.
Charlotte Hay, George’s wife and actress in his company.
Rosalind (Roz), George & Charlotte’s daughter, who left the stage to lead a “normal” life.
Howard, a TV weatherman and Rosalind’s fiancé.
Paul, stage manager for George’s company, and Rosalind’s ex-fiancé.
Ethel, Charlotte’s nearly-deaf mother. An elderly woman.
Richard, a love sick lawyer who is courting Charlotte. Mature actor.
Eileen, an actress in George’s company who was George’s “one-night stand.” Younger woman.
If you would like to be added to our email list for future auditions, please visit our Contact Us section.